117 Ryedale Road
West Ryde 2114
The following topics will be covered in the workshop:
- How to overcome ‘blank page anxiety’: Tips & strategies for coming up with ideas when faced with a blank page just before commencing narrative/imaginative writing. Plus, how and where to find interesting plot ideas for fiction/short story writing.
- How to begin with plain writing and then embellish it with descriptive language and decorative details
- How to build a story arc
- Character development (how to create memorable, 3-dimensional characters)
- “Show not Tell” techniques used by fiction writers.
- How to create tension & conflict in narrative writing.
- As a bonus, Nim will send personalised emailed feedback of each story written by the kids after the workshop.(one story feedback per child)
1) What is the Refund Policy?
Any cancellations upto 26th September will receive a full refund. No refund or exchanges for cancellations on or after 27th September. All requests for refunds (before 27th Sep) need to be made in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) What do I need to bring to the workshop?
Notepad & Pen